Oct 12, 2010

Crafts made from Books

I love crafts & I love books! Since this blog is about bringing these things together, I have a round-up of all things crafty to do with recycling books or making new books or something library-like such as index cards . Hope you enjoy:



Brenna's Secret Storage books. These look like a book, but are really a secret storage compartment.
Instructions here.


I Think I'm In Love With A Book Wreath. Apartment Homesteader shares her new creation and points the direction to blogs with tutorials.



Pip from Meet Me At Mikes shared the link for a printable index card useful for blogging, scrapbooking and so on. Application here.
Here's mine:


Bookbinding tips from Craft Gossip.com - tutorial by Elizabeth Carls - so you can make your own books.


Librarian.net shared a link to Etsy blog's Library themed finds.



And finally this brilliant paper that's been made into fabric. Love it! Love it!
Once again by Brenna at Design Sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.