Nov 18, 2010

True Confessions of a Potter Addict

Well, it's probably not a secret that I'm a huge Harry Potter Fan. It seems to be one of those things where you love it or can't understand what all the fuss is about. I have re-read the books more than any other novel. Yes,  even "Alice in Wonderland".
Anyway, the wait is over and the day is here, well tomorrow.
The beginning of the end.
Part one of "The Deathly Hallows".


Did you see the JK Rowling interview on Oprah? There's a link here at Leaky Cauldron. Isn't she lovely?
I'm soooo excited. So I will share my little Harry Potter shrine which I have in my Library:


Harry Potter shrine


Anyway, this cute song makes me realise I'm not the only addict.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.