Dec 27, 2010

Meet Me on Monday



Follow the above link for the "Meet Me on Monday" meme at "Never Growing Old". This is the first blog meme I've done like this, although I've done a few on social media.
So here goes, and perhaps you'll get to know me and I'll get to know you.

Questions:

1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
2. How tall are you?
3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?
4. What room of the house do you blog the most in?
5. What is your best physical feature?






1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?

My brother has organised for us to have an intimate family gathering in memory of my grandparents. They were originally from Scotland and they celebrated Hogmanay

2. How tall are you?

I think I'm about 165 or 166cm (about average I'd say) - we use metric in Australia so I've forgotten the Imperial equivalent is that about 5ft 6in?

3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?

Chocolate. No competition.

4. What room of the house do you blog the most in?

I have a kind of study/workroom/craftroom which I use. It was a study/school room when we homeschooled, but we usually home schooled all over the house & all over town. Now, I actually use it to blog and study - well the last few months anyway.

5. What is your best physical feature?

I'm not a good judge of that. Physical features mean very little to me when I judge myself and other people. Maybe my hair, as it is quite thick and can be quite nice when my daughter does it for me, but it can also be just tied up and sloppy. lol.

8 comments:

  1. You're right about the height thing for the imperial measurement. Its around 5'6", just under I think.
    Have a great week & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower from Meet Me on Monday!! Stop by for a visit when you can!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is quite nice that you are celebrating with your family in honor of your grandparents. :) I hope you have a wonderful time.

    Dropping by from Meet Me On Monday. Stop by and say hello!

    http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2010/12/meet-me-on-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you from Meet Me on Monday. I'm Rebecca from FreakyFrugalite.com (My Blogger profile won't allow me to list my non-Blogger blogs, and FreakyFrugalite.com is where I do Meet Me on Monday). Nice to meet you. :D

    I agree- physical features are SO overrated. I like questions that ask me about my charming wit and personality instead, eh?

    My ancestors were from Scotland. I'd just love to see it someday!

    I'm following your blog on Google Connect. Would you consider following me?
    Have a wonderful week, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed dropping by and seeing your answers..I think your New Year's Eve plans are wonderful.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Following you from a Monday blog hop. I have a chocolate blog at http://kaitlinandkylies.blogspot.com and you can add your blog to my free directory at http://theblogentourage.blogspot.com
    Thanks!:)
    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many of us are simillar its really strange! Java has chosen good questions this week! You have a lovely blog, hope you haven't been too rained out where you are, I have family and friends in Oz scattered about and the rain stories are about as comfoting as our sub zero and snow stories! Please spend a few minutes visiting me back.
    Helen x
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a coincident. I'm doing exactly the same thing on New Years Eve. The other strange thing is, my wife sounds the same as you, down to a tee!
    Have a fantastic Hogmanay, I hope your new year is all you hope for :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.