Jan 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday




Follow the above link for the "Meet Me on Monday" meme at "Never Growing Old".


Questions:


1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
2. What food item are you craving right now?
3. When is your birthday?
4. What were you doing an hour ago?
5. Last thing you cooked?
---------------------------------------------------------------

My Answers:


1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?


I haven't really thought about it. I guess I have some goals, such as finishing my study, get a job, reading lists and so on. But no resolutions. Although, one of my resolutions should be - don't listen to negative people who are trying to bring you down with their issues.


2. What food item are you craving right now?


Chocolate - always chocolate.


3. When is your birthday?


End of January.


4. What were you doing an hour ago?


Same - on the Internet, but playing a game.


5. Last thing you cooked?


Since Christmas I have hardly cooked at all. It's pretty hot here, so we had some salads and sandwiches and leftovers etc. But the last thing I attempted to cook was Memphis Fries, but I put the fries on to cook and my hubby did the rest. You top them with BBQ sauce, bacon pieces & melted cheese. Yummm!

9 comments:

  1. Those fries sound yum
    Helen x
    acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate is always my weakness too. Happy early Birthday to you....

    Hot? Oh my goodness. We woke up to below zero temps today and we got all the way up to 5 degrees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.
    It was over 105 here yesterday (in F that is)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fries sound nice. I am sure my potato loving 14 yo would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's freezing here!!!

    I am your newest follower!

    Would love it if you followed back :D

    http://professionallyinsanem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There! I have hardly cooked also! Between leftovers and visiting I love the holidays! I'm your newest follower. Drop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy!
    Hot? It's too hot to cook? Oh Lordy, I don't want to hear it. LOL I live in Wyoming (nuff' said)
    Meeting up on Monday.
    I'm a follower.
    Do drop by. Comments make me ☺ smile.
    January is Pet Month on my blog. Big giveaway coming up for all pet products. I'm giving extra entries now until Jan. 17!
    Laurie from
    http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dont let people bring you down. A long time ago I had to mentally move away from some more negative people. They where not good for my spirit and now I surround myself with happy people, who only want the best for me! I hope you have a good new year and get lots of chocolate! (I love chocolate too, but who doesn't right!)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.