Jan 10, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Follow the above link for the "Meet Me on Monday" meme at "Never Growing Old". 

Questions: 

1.  Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
2.  Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
3.  What color eyes do you have?
4.  Look to your left....what do you see?
5.  Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?


My Answers!

1.  Have you (only you...not a group) ever won first place in anything?
     
 When I was in Primary School I won first prize in the local show for a collage I did using natural materials. It was a picture of cannibals cooking someone in a big pot. That's the type of child I was.



2.  Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?

Nearly always. When I was younger I would paint them black or purple, but I'm a bit more subdued now.





    3.  What color eyes do you have? 

    Blue.



    4.  Look to your left.....what do you see?

    A book I have just finished reading called "Trash" by Andy Mulligan. My old camera. A fake iphone type toy made from an etch-a-sketch with sweets in it, and a message from my hubby.




    5.  Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?

    Crunchy - choc chip or ANZAC biscuits.  I think I shall make some today.
        

    7 comments:

    1. Loved your answer for #1..cannibals cooking someone in a pot!!!!! Oh MY!

      I am #30..your newest follower!
      Shawn

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love ANZAC biscuits too! Have one for me if you make them :D
      Have a great week!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Loved your answer to number one.. too funny.. sounds like a script to a movie!

      Following you will be a pleasure I'm sure!

      Leslie @Tranquil Acres of Alexandria

      ReplyDelete
    4. I used to have a camera JUST like that! An old Kodak.... uhh... I forgot the model number. It was a great camera but ate batteries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

      I played today, too! I hope you can visit me. :D Have a GREAT week!

      ReplyDelete
    5. That cannibal story made me chuckle...cute.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I like crunchy cookies too. Yum!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Your answer to number 1 is too funny. :-) Looking at your favorite books, Koontz and King rock!

      ReplyDelete

    ♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.