Jan 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



Stylish Blogger Award is both an honour from a fellow blogger and a way of networking with other bloggers. Thank you so much to Helen from A Crafty Kind of Truffle for including me in her award recipients. Here is a little explanation of the tasks you need to do should you choose to accept the award. Make sure you check out her blog and keep an eye open for the lovely poem on the side bar about depression.

There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


7 Things about Me
  1. I am a chocoholic. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch & dinner if I could get away with it.
  2. I am a coward, who hates conflict. I usually walk away from it and can stay away from conflict situations for months or years. 
  3. I'm a nerd. I love science & maths, crafts, reading & writing, cats, emoticons, memes, nerdy video games (not cool ones, lol) and I "heart" all of Joss Whedon's work especially "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
  4. I love TV shows, but hate ads, so I wait until the series comes onto DVD and then, buy, hire or borrow from the Library. I prefer to read the book before watching the TV show or movie.
  5. I haven't had a cigarette in almost nine years and I very rarely drink alcohol, and I prefer not to swear as well, but sometimes it slips out. I don't really mind if you do any of these things, though.
  6.  I rarely judge people based upon their backgrounds and try only to judge them on their actions. I enjoy interactions with people very much, then I like to be alone to consider all I have learned from them.
  7. My favourite people in the world are my husband, my daughter, my son and my sister. Curiously, I don't have a "best" friend although I like many people. Perhaps my husband is my best friend - clichéd I know but quite true.
Here are some of my recently discovered great bloggers.
I am delighted to award the following blogs with
The Stylish Blogger Award




What's Cooking?
Tough Cookie Mommy
Strawberry Freckles
Never Growing Old
Knitted Thoughts
Gleeful Things
Forty & Trying to Be Fab
Eccentric Delirium
Happy Mummy's Blog
Pure & Simple
bouffe e bambini
Lillabilly
These Three Girlies
Heldasland
The Pleasures of Homemaking

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. I am so honored that you thought of me!! Happy New Year to you:)

    Hanna from bouffe e bambini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award!!!! What a cool idea! Lynnie from www.threegirlies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award, Kat!!! What a great surprise! :)))
    I'll write about it in my next post!

    Have a wonderful day!!!
    Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,

    Thanks for including my blog in your list! I appreciate the thought.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat,
    You have no idea how surprised and blessed I was by your award.
    You made my birthday complete, and I was simply overjoyed to be included in your list.
    I'm still trying to learn the blogging ropes here, so bear with me:)
    Again, thank you so very much.
    Wishing you a fruitful and blessed new year!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for awarding me!!! Very much appreciated!! <3

    Anestazia
    http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to everyone who was so gracious. I hope this will bring some visitors to your blogs and they can see how lovely they are. I have enjoyed them all very much.
    Debra, I am new too. I find it all very interesting and exciting. I think I am going to do a blog post about how much I have learned about networking from other bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww...thank you so much!!! You are too sweet! Thank you for thinking of me and I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strawberry Freckles has added some thoughts to this discussion which I think are really relevant. http://www.strawberryfreckles.com/2011/01/ill-take-pass-this-time-around.html

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.