Feb 1, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


A getting to know you meme by Java at "Never Growing Old" Click on the link above to join.



Questions: 

1.  What do you put on your hot dog?
2.  Do you play Sudoku?
3.  What is your favorite vegetable?
4.  Do you color your hair?
5.  What is your favorite brand of clothing?
---------------------------------------------------------------

My Answers!

1.  What do you put on your hot dog?
           
We don't really have hot dog stands in Australia. If we go to sporting events or community shows we are more likely to have a sausage sizzle. Which is a barbecued beef or lamb sausage in either bread or a bun/roll with onions and tomato sauce.
But because of the influence of world culture, we sometimes make hot dogs at home. I prefer the skinless ones with cheese, onions, jalapeno chillies, bacon, mustard and ketchup.
My son invented a hot dog that has macaroni cheese in it.
Whenever I have hot dogs I always think about "Crocodile Dundee" when he gives her some grubs etc. to eat and in return she gives him a hot dog when they get to New York. 



2.  Do you play Sudoku?


No, I've never played. But I love maths, so perhaps I should try one day. I have done similar maths puzzles.
    


    3.  What is your favorite vegetable? 



    I like most salad vegetables. I love tomatoes, but they are really a fruit. I like most vegetables especially raw broccoli and fresh sweet corn cobs. But I really dislike brussel sprouts (or brussels sprouts - depending upon how you say it).
         



    4.  Do you color your hair?

    Well, I have coloured my hair for quite a while, but I am just getting foils now, so I can grow the colour out evenly. Here are my new copper foils I got yesterday.





    5.  What is your favorite brand of clothing?


    I'm not a brand person. I much prefer hand made. Here's a poncho I made.




       
    Note: Looking for pictures and photos under the creative commons licence for your blog?
    Try Wikimedia Commons



    2 comments:

    1. I love Sudoku!!! And those brussel sprouts taste good but man they sure stink up the house when your boil them up!!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I used to play sudoku, i just love it and the more difficult the better.
      I didn't play meet me on monday this week, i was so busy that i forgot but i still visit blogs that are on the list, i like to discover new ones.
      Hugs xx
      Pat

      ReplyDelete

    ♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.