Feb 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

This is a blog hop that I participate in. Thanks to Java for hosting. You can link to the hop above and have some fun yourself. You meet the nicest people.



Questions: 

1.  What are you wearing right now?
2.  Do you have freckles?
3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
5.  Would you rather live without tv or without music?
---------------------------------------------------------------

My Answers!

1.  What are you wearing right now?
          

What I'm Wearing Today

2.  Do you have freckles?
I don't have freckles on my face anymore, but I used to when I was a kid. I have freckles on my back and I have to be careful not to burn.
3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor? 
I don't really eat lifesavers very often. But I like Five flavors.
LifeSavers roll wrapper - Five Flavor - 1950's
4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
I won tickets from Booktopia to go and see 127 hours. Some critics didn't like it, but I thought it was really good. Some very cringe worthy moments and a bit gruesome in places.  
5.  Would you rather live without Tv or Music?
I could easily live without either, but I would give up television first. As long as I don't have to give up my computer.

10 comments:

  1. I'm with you about the computer. As long as I don't lose that I would be a happy camper!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely be lost without my computer! Thank you for following my blog and I am now following yours as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Definitely, don't take the computer! (And my computer has a disk drive, so I could listen to my music anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I forgot to say...Yes, I did enjoy Star Trek. I wasn't sure if I would. I'm a die-hard Classic Trek fan and I generally hate remakes. But they did a terrific job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, i could never go without my computer. Also, like your outfit. That's totally me most days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower from MMOM!
    I have been having computer problems lately and on the days when I haven't been able to get online, I've gone nuts trying to find things to do. I've gotten used to Googling everything I wonder about - even for a second. Not having that available is torture!
    Stop by when you get a chance: http://mccrenshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by What Would Jen Do

    I have a hard time watching stressful movies and I figured 127 hours would really stress me out. i know it's fine in the end, but still!!

    have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower from the blog hop. Great blog, do you want to connect on GoodReads? Visit my blog at sometimesuwin.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answers! I know I am fashionably late with reading your stuff :(
    I was busy all week

    I'm following your blog now from the "Meet me on Monday". Have a wonderful week and I'll definitely be back t read more from your blog!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.