Mar 22, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


I'm a little late this week. But hey *throws hands up and shrugs shoulders*. The lovely Java at "Never Growing Old" hosts this. If you would like to join in, then click the link above.

Questions:

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
3.  How many siblings do you have?
4.  Were you named after anyone?
5.  Coke or Pepsi?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
 My wedding set  on my left hand and my original engagement ring on my right hand which has a Celtic design and a sapphire. It's a Scottish thing, though there is some debate about the appropriate hand to wear your wedding band. I wear both anyway. I have my ears pierced four times in one ear (one is a high piercing, the rest are lobes) and twice in the other ear. I always wear earrings. I also have my nose pierced and always wear that. Otherwise any other stuff is optional. I usually take it off before bed. Necklaces drive me nuts, but I do wear them for special occasions. (This is not me - it's from Wikipedia Creative Commons)

     
File:449774550 71ea8a9d82 b.jpg

2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Not only do I twirl my spaghetti I also slurp it. My Mother-in-law makes these awesome bibs for adults out of a terry cloth tea towel and she cuts a hole and puts ribbing for your neck. I have to wear one when I eat spaghetti, it's not pretty. My daughter used to be the messiest eater in our house, but she's good now and I take the prize. I must be starting into my old age :)
File:Classic-spaghetti-carbonara.jpg
     3.  How many siblings do you have? 
I have two. An older brother and a younger sister. I was telling a friend the other day that my sister is the best person I know.

4.  Where you named after anyone?
My middle name was after my Aunty (Mum's sister). 
She's lovely so that was okay. 

5.  Coke or Pepsi?
I'm definitely a Coke person. When I was younger I drank lots of coke, I would take two cokes with me to lectures and I always used it as  a mixer. But I can't drink it much now, and if I drink it late in the day it keeps me awake.

   
File:Main side effects of Caffeine.png   

3 comments:

  1. Interesting about the Scottish ring-thing. It's so fun to find out stuff like that. I like the spaghetti bibs. Too funny!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually know a few women who wear their rings like that. I think whatever you feel comfortable with is right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! A spaghetti twirler & slurper! Its the best way to eat it!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.