Mar 28, 2011

Meet Me On Monday





Just a quick one today, too much to do. Java's Meet Me on Monday questions. Join up at the link above.

Questions:

1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?
2.  Do you scrapbook?
3.  Do you take any daily medications?
4.  What is your favorite sound?
5.  Where were you born?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?
 I like both, but if I had to pick I really like soft ones. 

2.  Do you scrapbook?

Not really. I have taken a class and I try a little. I would love to have the time, but I would have to stop some of my other activities. Maybe when the winter comes.



    3.  Do you take daily medications? 

    Yes, for my blood pressure. Until recently it was very good, then it suddenly skyrocketed. 




    4.  What is your favorite sound?

    I love the sound of rain on a tin roof, and I love kids giggling, I love Rock music and like all parents I occasionally like the sounds of silence.



    5.  Where were you born?

       Here in Australia. I haven't traveled much, other than around my state. I lived quite a few places around our state. 


    12 comments:

    1. I like soft tacos too. I love the sound of kids laughing too.
      Have a great week!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh me too, if I had my druthers, i'd take a soft shelled, flour tortilla for my tacos.

      Your favorite sounds would be mine also. Thanks for stopping by.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for stopping by my blog on MMOM. I like fenugreek - it works well - it's just that I end up smelling like a waffle house! Bees and wasps love me!
      Love your "sound of silence" reference!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi! Nice to meet you, I am Jennie Aka Tidbitz from Illinois, US of A. Have always wanted to visit Australia. Found on Meet Me Monday. Following too.
      http://tidbitzearthlydelights.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. everyone is picking soft tacos, i went with crunchy
      have a great week.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I love the sound of rain too! I found you through the blog hop and I'm so glad I did! I love your blog and am your newest follower! I hope you have a wonderful week :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. I would like to do scrapbooks too but I just don't have the time.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Just hopped over from Java's MMOM. I'd love to visit Australia. On my bucket list. I enjoy reading also. Finished "Water for Elephants" this morning. I highly recommend it if you haven't read it. Hope you have a lovely week.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I like crunchy tacos. They keep my busy and makes eating less of a chore! hahaha... I am not much of a scrapbooker either.. Actually.. to be honest.. Never have I done it once. I watch all my friends around me doing it.. so I just live through them and I can keep doing what I am doing.. Best of both worlds right? :)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Kat, talk about procrastination... come on by my place and read my post on Getting Around To It. Finally... At last...

      ReplyDelete
    11. I love the song. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading some things on your blog. I hope to visit you here next Monday. Doylene

      ReplyDelete
    12. I'm a little late this week...see you next week on MMOM.

      ReplyDelete

    ♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.