Mar 18, 2011

National Day of Action Against Bullying and Violence on March 18, 2011

Today in Australia it is National Day of Action Against Bullying & Violence. I don't really talk about this often, but I was severely bullied as a small child and it left permanent problems for me. I now suffer from severe anxiety as well.

Please, stand up against bullies, seek help if you or your child are being bullied and say "NO" to bullies everywhere, in the workplace, at school, in social groups, on the Internet and at home.
The kids from  Upper Coomera State College in Queensland 
put together this great video with Music & Lyrics by Kate MIller Heidke. They won the "Caught in the Crowd" competition from 2009.

1 comment:

  1. This is something that needs to get spread around, Kat. Bullying has left me a few issues of my own. Thanks for posting on this.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.