Apr 5, 2011

Meet Me on Monday - Tuesday raincheck

I have been doing this meme (run by Java at Never Growing Old) for a while now. But this week, I had major assignment due on Monday night. So I took a raincheck. But it's still Monday somewhere in the world, I think.

Here's the link:




Questions:

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
5.  Coffee or tea?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken, sorry to all my vegan friends, but it would be chicken or eggs. I love them both equally. Might just have an egg for lunch actually.



     2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
I write them when I feel like it, and post them usually straight away. I only postpone posting if I felt a bit emotional and think that I may need to rethink before I post. 

3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? 
No, never.

4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
Lavender, but I like Vanilla, too. Funny thing is my daughter hates Lavender and my husband hates Vanilla. 

5.  Coffee or Tea?
Both. I like coffee in the morning, but tea will do. I love iced coffee for morning tea in the summer. Cappuccino in the winter. I drink strong tea with very little milk the rest of the time. I can't drink coffee at night because it keeps me awake.

1 comment:

  1. I like vanilla scented candles too :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.