May 18, 2011

Backpack, Yoda & the chicken pen.

I have finished making a backpack. I was really happy with how it turned out. I've been suffering from a lot of headaches lately so I haven't been reading as much as I would like. But here are some pictures of the backpack, as well as a little Yoda I made (which I posted elsewhere but forgot to post here). I also finished a top and a headband last month.









The butcher (dear husband) has almost finished our chicken pen, just some wire over the top to stop those pesky crows stealing the egss and it's ready for some chooks. Can't wait to have my own fresh eggs again, it's been a few years since we've had chickens and I really miss not having them.

1 comment:

  1. You and teh hubby have been keeping yourselves busy lately.

    Congrats on the chicken pen, since it's a really handy thing to have your own food source available for when it's needed.

    You never know...

    Here's hoping the headaches abate soon and you're back to being a reading virtuoso.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.