Jun 9, 2011

Cat Thursday already!



I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

This week we had a doggy visitor. As I said, I have been doggysitting. Here's a picture of the cute little mite:


Well, you might wonder what this has to do with Cat Thursday?
 I'll tell you - my cat, Jigglypuff is not at all impressed and can't wait for him to leave. She really has her nose put out of joint. So here is her seal of non-approval :)




3 comments:

  1. NOT a happy camper, is she?! Love her name...too cute. She is gorgeous! Glad you joined us and thanks for following my blog. I'm following you back now.

    BTW, we're sisters! I am Marianne Dashwood. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely cyoot dog.

    He reminds me of one some relatives of mine had several decades back named "Frosty." Maybe they're the same breed.

    Troythulu highly approves of the awesome Lol too...

    ...since it's good to get another look at teh Jigglypuff - she's even cuter than Gumbyman, and probably a lot more spry.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.