Jul 7, 2011

Cat Thursday

I missed this last week because I was at the NUS conference in Cairns. But even though we have NUS Ed Con this week, we were lucky enough to have it in WA. UWA have been lovely hosts.
So anyway, I thought I would do Cat Thursday this week. It's not my kitteh this time, but I thought this was sweet.


 I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.



5 comments:

  1. Cats will find the funniest places to curl up and sleep! Too funny. =OD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. My analysis leads me to conclude that this has cutitude to the Nth degree. Misty's the same way with any plastic bags laying on the floor.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.