Jul 14, 2011

Cat Thursday



 I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


 Click on the picture above.

5 comments:

  1. Awww how cute - brings back memories of the good cartoons that used to be on tv....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - I love that film.. thank you for sharing - now I know what to watch very soon again.. ;")

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's from The Aristocats, isn't it? It's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a neat little pic! Teh kitteh's playin' teh record... Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great clip! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.