Aug 4, 2011

Cat Thursday



I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.




There's just something about Geeks and our cats - isn't there :0

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Looks like Misty, with a bit less grey in the fur and one eye too many during my recent iMac RAM upgrade. Teh kittehs are cute when they're being mischievous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL - they just have to squeeze in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - nice..

    well.. Lucy, Mina and me have a laptop.. would be very interesting.. ;")

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I'm two weeks behind on these! Sorry. Love your choice. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.