Sep 14, 2011

Op Shop finds

I have been bargain hunting and I have found some cute things, but I really haven't had the time or inclination to share. Sorry :(
Anyway, yesterday was a very good day and I thought I would share a couple of finds.

Firstly I love this cute melamine jug and this retro canister. I got these for 50 cents each. Bargain.


I also got this Fiddler on the Roof record for $1.00 - it is the original soundtrack from the film and has some cool insert pictures with stills from the movie. My mother loves musicals and she introduced them to us at a young age, so I've seen all the classics. She even took me to see My Fair Lady at the picture theatre when I was little.






1 comment:

  1. I've little experience with musicals, though I enjoy them when I see them.

    I've seen a live stage performance of "Cats" and was lucky enough to see "Carmen" on PBS.

    I'd see more, but I've little patience with being around large numbers of people, and almost no time for television.

    You picked up some good finds!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.