Oct 6, 2011

Cat Thursday



I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


My kids have a little joke that I will be a crazy cat lady
 when I get older.






4 comments:

  1. Teh LOLZ! These are great, especially the kitteh in the middle one laying on top of a classic iMac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the first pic! That is priceless. They are all great. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.