Oct 13, 2011

Cat Thursday


I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.





The Butcher & I received a lovely thank you card in the post yesterday. I thought I would share it for Cat Thursday. They are by a Western Australian Company called TantaMount Greeting Cards,  and I love to support local businesses. 
This one is called "Evil Kitty 2" Jigglypuff and I play this dance all the time.


I thought I would add a note. My cat's name is really Jigglypuff, yes after the Pokemon. Sometimes you will see me call her Miss Jigglypuff  and the time she was licking the cream I called her Jiggly Puff as in Cream Puff. Just in case anyone was confused at my silly word play.


I also wanted to share this - make of it what you will. 
(via Craft Gossip).


from Neatorama



4 comments:

  1. I likes me some evil kitties.

    All hail Mr Eccles...and Miss Jigglypuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This made me really laugh.. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm so late stopping by! That is an awesome card. So true, the tactics our kitties use on us.

    I have seen on TV people who use shed cat hair to craft, or it they trim their cats, they use that. I'm still on the fence about it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.