Dec 7, 2011

Are you saving totally useless threads?


The Totally Useless Stitch-a-long 2012
 brought to us by


Basically I'm saving my odd bits of thread every month for a year and taking a photo  of the jar. Check out her blog for more information or to sign up. Now to pick my jar!


Also - why am I writing in courier? To celebrate my new "old typewriter" pictured below. Maybe I can start a novel - old school style. I wonder if my Dad still has some foolscap paper lying around.


Hands up if you learned to type at school?



2 comments:

  1. Awesome typewriter, Kate.

    Did you know that during his life, Isaac Asimov did all of his writing on a Royal?

    I'm reminded of an interview with James Randi on a podcast I heard several years back in which Randi described talking to Ike over the phone while he was just typing away on a new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that little tidbit of info.It makes it even more exciting. You know I'm fond of Asimov.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.