Dec 1, 2011

Cat Thursday


I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


Today I am using Cat Thursday for some blatant self-promotion. These slides are made from the amazing scrapbooking software from MyMemories and you can win a copy at my giveaway -here:












6 comments:

  1. Ha! Good ol' Jigglypuff is the star of the show. She gets two paws up from Gumbyman and Mr. Eccles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    I used this same template from MMS to make a layout of my Granddaughter.
    I just love that you featured your Cat!
    My cat would be a Diva also, except he is a boy...LOL! But he is definitely the boy version of a DIVA, whatever that would be!
    Thank-you for following me!
    I am following your blog also!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures, very funny! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that! I think they contacted me as well and I was delayed getting back to them. I hope they still let me do it. I would love to create some cool stuff like you did and offer a giveaway to my readers! I'll go enter your giveaway, just in case!

    Adorable kitty, as usual! So photogenic! Sorry I'm so late stopping by this week. Honestly I don't know if I'm coming or going.

    You are still reading along on Bag of Bones, aren't you? I apologize for being so behind, but I will be posting an update on sections 2 and 3 in the next couple of days and then final update will be posted Saturday (if it kills me)!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.