Dec 7, 2011

Cat Thursday

I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.





My friend sent me this because we always talk about our cats. 
So Hi to her two cuties Torvill & Dean.



Here is Nora's blog: http://norathepianocat.com/

and here is the Catcerto blog: http://www.catcerto.com/

5 comments:

  1. That's cool how a cat can play the piano.


    umm... the videos not working. Happy Cat Thursday! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cool...If only Mr. Eccles could play piano like that. I doubt if he could sit still long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love cats and pianos. I think cats have a talent for the piano!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.