Dec 15, 2011

Cat Thursday


I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


Picture this:

It's Tuesday evening and the Butcher is almost ready for bed. Starchaser is banging around in the kitchen, making a cup of tea. Jigglypuff is trying to sneak out the back door, and when I won't let her, she sits by the bowl demanding second supper. So I call a meeting and say "Listen it's not an emergency yet, but it's only two days until Cat Thursday and JP hasn't done anything cute or funny all week!!!"



Well she took it seriously because she pulled this cute pose this morning while sitting on   Starchaser's lap. and made it just in time for CT:)






3 comments:

  1. I think you have a cat model on your hands! And cats usually aren't that accommodating. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jigglypuff is such a pretty cat...but I'd better not tell Mr. Eccles I said that...lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.