Dec 22, 2011

Cat Thursday



I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.




Cardboard Cat Chaise

Harley Sleeps









Have  a great week!


6 comments:

  1. Awww! I need Rainbow Walls of Happiness, too! And that Chaise is quite elegant.. (But I am afraid Mina would chew it out of its elegance..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! The kitty on the cardboard sofa seems rather relaxed. She (I'm assuming female from the coloration)reminds me of our old cat Penny, who passed a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is an excellent idea for recycling cardboard, although cardboard is Alice's preferred substance for sharpening her claws. I've been blessed because she doesn't scratch the furniture. =O) I've noticed they're starting to make cardboard scratching posts/apparatus now so she must not be the only one.

    The kitty with the rainbow wall is adorable!

    So glad you join me each week for Cat Thursday. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best and continued Cat Thursdays in the new year!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.