Dec 30, 2011

Last Cat Thursday of 2011 - Cuddles


I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.



Hooray for Cuddles!








7 comments:

  1. I really like this blog and the blog post also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I like the pictures! The one with cat in the sink is my favorite. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all incredible, but if I must pick faves, the 3rd and 4th pics would be the ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG so cute. Sorry to be late. Thanks for my first smiles of the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm late, once again. =O(

    Those pics are absolutely priceless! The one with the mama and her two kittens...I don't think I've ever seen anything SO cute. Thanks for sharing and making me smile.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.