Jan 12, 2012

Cat Thursday


I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.
















Since I make flower arrangements for a hobby, this kind of appealed to me.

8 comments:

  1. That picture is simply tooo adorable! I am stopping by from the "Lets Mingle" Blog Hop. I loeve your blog, and am a new follower!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    New follower from the blog hop!

    Keeping up with Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah just lurves teh pocket-kitteh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on Happy-Go-Lucky's blog hop. I look forward to reading more of your blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! A fun little surprise in the pocket.

    Please forgive my late visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she's adorable. I want another cat so badly. I only have one.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.