Jan 20, 2012

Cat Thursday

Lucky for me it's still Thursday somewhere in the world. 




I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


8 comments:

  1. I like Puss in Boots! I have never heard of the other one but, it looks good. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never tried reading those books and it seem very interesting to me. Hope I have a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...now I want to know the story of the blue kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Little Golden Books. I was at an antique mall only yesterday, and saw one. It makes me miss my own LGB from my childhood. My grandmother taught me to read from them.

    And my evil cousins stole them all. :(

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I don't know the Puff book I will have to watch out for it -- I love adding to our collection of "vintage" books especially when they are about animals. Some of our favorite books are about kitties of course :-)

    Visiting from Cat Thursday, just a day late, and I agree that it must still be Thursday somewhere so then I'm not late :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. The cats are all so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely books! I love old children's books. I still have all of mine from my childhood. My mom saved them and they've already been through one set of grandkids and now my sons. I plan to save them for my grandkids. Thanks for sharing!

    Please excuse my tardiness. I realize I'm headed for detention. ;O)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.