Jan 26, 2012

Cat Thursday


I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


Update added 2nd Feb 2012
Here is a close up. They are "Hello Kitty" pre-designed nail tips. 


My new nails!

7 comments:

  1. At first I was wondering "what in the world does this have to do with cats?"....then I looked closer! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Cat-themed nail adornment. Awesomely cool, and cute. Mister Eccles highly approves! *Mew*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I had to look really close and then I saw my beloved Hello Kitty (it is Hello Kitty, isn't it?). Those are so awesome! I remember the days when I could afford to get my nails done...sigh. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol :) I couldn't tell at first either! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna have that nail polish too! How did they do that? =(

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.