Jan 11, 2012

Have you heard of Moore River?

I've been scrapping again. I can't stop myself. It's so much fun. Even though I love my MyMemories Software, I thought I would just make this little page up in Gimp -a free graphics program, just to show how versatile the packs are. The embellishments and pages used in this layout are available for FREE but be quick. Check here to download your freebie.










These pictures were taken at Moore River,Guilderton in Western Australia.
The interesting thing about Guilderton is that it has an Estuary where the river meets the ocean, it borders bushland, foothills and coastal plains. 
The Indigenous people called the Yued People are acknowledged as the traditional inhabitants and named this region “Gabbadah” (aboriginal for “mouth full of water”). 



Hope you enjoyed my scrap page and make use of the Free pack

yourself. Remember to watch out for more free pages 

and embellishments. Sometimes they will be featured here

 on my blog and sometimes on my Facebook page 

- so keep in touch.


Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Your newest follower from the Mingle with us blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.