Jan 6, 2012

Cat Thursday (a bit late)


I found this cute meme via fellow book lover and fellow cat lover Socrates's Books - 

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.






Hello, Sorry I'm a bit late.

Cat Thursday is becoming easier, because people keep sending me things knowing I like cats.
So this first one was from The Butcher, he saw it on the Television on The Circle when he was on holidays. This cat is barking and then when caught it starts acting like a cat again- so funny. The second one was from my Sister-in-Law.






Happy Days



5 comments:

  1. Love the barking kitteh, and the second pic reminds me of old Samikins or even Gumbyman with its white fur! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a trip! My cat acts like a dog when she fetches, but she sure can't bark. I can't believe it!

    Have you ever been in a staring contest with a cat? They always win. ;O)

    Hey, no worries about being late. It's never too late for Cat Thursday...and look, I'm here on time this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Those are both so funny.

    Michelle is right - the cat always wins in a staring contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I've seen that before, I can't tell if it's real. I think it's a tie. : )

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.