Jan 6, 2012

Marker board from a picture frame

I made a notice board that you can write on with a dry erase marker  (sometimes called a whiteboard pen).
I  got a great picture frame from the opportunity shop for $5 and it still had the glass intact.So I removed the backboard and added the chart from Meet Me At Mike's Crafty Journal  by Pip Lincolne. It had categories - Important things to do, Things to make, Books to read, Movies to see, Places to go and Recipes to try.

You could do this with a gardening chart or a calendar. You can then write on it and even add sticky notes if you like.



3 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I take it from the "pink lamingtons" entry that you are in Australia?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! How creative. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.