Jan 4, 2012

Reflections of 2011 & Challenges for 2012

So the New Year has started, and I have to spend the next six months resting, de-stressing and generally remaining calm.  Sometimes I get exhausted waking around the block so I can't take on anything long term or with commitment  - firstly, because I don't know how I will feel from one day to the next and secondly, because I have been told to prioritise my health and my son' health and my family's well being this year. Like many of you - we have lots of challenges as a family - but I don't go on about it much because it's too personal, and complicated and it's BORING!! So I'd rather talk about interesting things.



The biggest problem with resting is that you start to get bored. But keeping in mind my priorities, goals and resolutions for the year - I need to keep any challenges small, realistic and achievable as well as fun. (If they aren't fun then why do them?)

The Challenges I did last year and how I went:


Thing-a-Day in February 2011 - completed


Gothic Reading Challenge 2011 - only 2 1/2 books - "A little madness" (but I think I'll continue with  this.)




Good Reads Challenge 2011 - incomplete - 20/50 books.



Challenges for this Year:





This should keep me occupied while none of them is too demanding and are very attainable. If my health improves I'll try some  more.
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's challenges for 2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.