Mar 1, 2012

Cat Thursday

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 



My Sister-in-Law sent me a link to these cute Cat Playhouses. What cat wouldn't want a tank or a fire engine?



This week I also happened across this funny add-on app. It's called "Cat's Lock". If you are browsing any page and suddenly think "This needs more cats" you just press the "meeooww" button and voila - more cats everywhere! I tried it on Facebook and it turned all my friends profile pics to cats and all their uploads to cats. So funny! Don't worry - when you refresh it is all back to normal again.





4 comments:

  1. Ooh! That playhouse would be PURR-fect for Mr. Eccles! I'll have to find out if he likes red :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - love that "More Cats"-thing! That's great! Want that for real life - you know: when someone is completely rude or just annoying or something like that: *click* - it's "just" a lamenting cat! :") Hm.. going to patent that.. ;")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making the rounds, finally! No army tanks for my kitties. I'll take the fire engine. =O)

    That Meooww is so awesome! I LOVE it! I have it right next to my Pinterest bookmarklet. Do you mind if I share it again on tomorrow's Cat Thursday? We must get the word out!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.