Mar 8, 2012

Cat Thursday

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 



Diane Keaton is one of my favourite actresses. I just had to share this gorgeous picture of her with a cat. Also, how can you not admire an actress that gets to kiss Keanu Reeves? 


Hugs and cheers,


3 comments:

  1. Awww...look at the way that kitty is looking up at her so adoringly!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture, I think i'm jealous of Keanu Reeves, jk! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Diane Keaton too! She reminds me of my mom. I know I would love to kiss Keanu Reeves. =O) Great pic!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.