Mar 2, 2012

Making a quick Facebook cover with Muzy Photo Collage

My friends on Facebook have introduced me to Muzy this week. So I started having a go myself. You can make photo collages and cute shapes with your pictures. So much fun and discussions ensued and we thought this would be a great way to make a personalised Facebook cover for the new timeline, but how to get around the square shape? So after a bit of experimentation I worked out that if you divide the background picture into thirds (in your mind) and only place your photos in the bottom third, you will end up with something like this:




When you upload pictures from your computer or Facebook, you can click and drag the image to wherever you want. By clicking on a corner and keeping it pressed you can resize the photo or rotate it. Remember to leave a space in the bottom  left corner where your profile picture sits.
Add the picture to your Facebook cover page and drag into position. Save! That's it!



2 comments:

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.