Mar 22, 2012

Cat Thursday & FxCamera for Android

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

Last Week, I was exhausted and so I didn't do Cat Thursday. But this week I have my cat, a nap and an app for you.
I used the app  FxCamera for Android to take various photos of my cat napping. Hope you enjoy.
FxCamera enables you to take a picture with various effects.

- ToyCam
- Polandroid
- Fisheye
- SymmetriCam
- Warhol
- Normal













1 comment:

  1. Those are so cool! I love the one with the multi colors. Is this app free for Android? I have an Android and would like to try it out.

    Glad you're back this week!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.