Apr 19, 2012

Cat Thursday - Ikea Cats

 
Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.  

Last week I was chatting with Andrea from over at From the Sol, about her cat Diva's love of reaching the highest of heights. This put me in mind of this video which I shared with her, and she suggested I share it for Cat Thursday. The first one is the actual Ikea advert, and the second one is a "making of" video which I found adorable. 
What do you think your cat would do given this chance?



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I give this the Mr Eccles seal of approval =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I loved watching both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these before. They are so awesome! I think Arya would definitely be over the moon for the opportunity. =O)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.