Apr 12, 2012

Cat Thursday


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 

How this relates to Cat Thursday may not be apparent at first, but bear with me:

While we were on holidays we came across this cute Fairy Crossing sign.




So I had a look around the net to see what other funny signs there were and I found this one at A Haunted Halloween.

Then I found some funny signs at Post This Inc.

Lastly, I found this very funny one at Dark Roasted Blend.



Hugs from Jigglypuff and Kate xxx




6 comments:

  1. I should put the "cat crossing" on my staircase at home... when he's going up or coming down he just doesn't move out of the way for you... one of these days I'm sure someone will trip over him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. I love the "cat crossing" one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great signs...I want one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgive my lateness. Still sick and sleeping seems to be all that I'm doing lately.

    Those are so great! I love the zombie crossing (of course) and the deaf cat one is priceless.

    Jigglypuff is looking good!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.