May 18, 2012

Cat Thursday - Hello Kitty! in Thailand.

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


We've just had a holiday in Thailand and I'm snowed under with work, study, family and life. I will be posting more photos soon. But to start off I have some photos of the Hello Kitty! stalls we saw in Thailand. My husband had to keep steering me away towards yummy food and other interests :)







4 comments:

  1. What a great trip! I look forward to seeing more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I can just see the poisonous looks your husband threw at all those stalls stuffed with all the pink Hello Kitty goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I would love to visit some of the locations in that part of the world... So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved Hello Kitty since I was in junior high. Gosh, how many years is that? 33 years! We had a little shop in my home town called Paper Moon and they had stickers and all kinds of Hello Kitty stuff. I loved it! So, I totally understand your interest in the shops. Hope you had a great time on your trip!

    Kate, I love your new layout and header. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.