May 30, 2012

Necklace for my friend.

Having online friends is like having pen-pals used to be when I was small.
Except now I don't have to wait a week or more to hear their news. 
One of my friends liked another necklace I did, so I made her one. In return she made me a lovely peg bag. My sister sews beautifully, some of you may know she has worked in bridal couture for many years and made my daughter's beautiful gown. However, she is always so busy and although our grandmother was also a seamstress it somehow missed me. So I was wrapped to find Vicki Lorraine  who makes such lovely home wares. 





4 comments:

  1. OMG, How fun is this! Very creative and definitely unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMCC...It must have been a blast making this!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.