Jun 28, 2012

Cat Thursday


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.  


Hi Cat Lovers,

I hope you all had a great week. I got a new Hello Kitty! keyboard from my son, to go with the mouse my daughter got me. They look so cute. 
I hope you all had a great week. Remember to enter my Enid Blyton giveaway (open all month), check out my links page for some cool people, and join my linky (open all week).

Thanks for your support,


















10 comments:

  1. Lol I hope my cats will never discover internet. I cringe when I imagine what they might post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! actually, there's a website, no pictures but a huge amount of stupid people (the customer is not always right)

    love the Hello Kitty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Hello Kitty computerware... one couldn't help but smile when you sit down to use it! And yes, imagine if our cats told stories about us instead!! Hmmm, that might make a great blog post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh Oh...

    It's bad enough that my kitteh has his own Twitter account, but what if he's posting on his own blog on teh kitteh interwebs when I'm asleep? Aargh!

    Love the new hardware...totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable stuff! Very sweet...suits you to a tee! I love the lolcat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice keyboard! LOL about the stupid human pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not really a cat person, but I love Hello Kitty! I have lots of Hello Kitty things, a toaster, a sandwhich press thinger, a radio, a cd player, a clock, a DVD player, the list goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that Hello Kitty set! Color me jealous. ;O) Yes, the cats should start their own net...then they could have Human Thursday. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.