Jul 12, 2012

Cat Thursday - The Cheshire Cat

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 




Sir John Tenniel (28 February 1820 – 25 February 1914)

Now, a shameless plug for my guest post 


7 comments:

  1. The Cheshire Cat! My favourite Alice in Wonderland character, well, along with the Mad Hatter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Cheshire cat. He epitomizes all cats. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheshire cats are cool in my book. This post's rendition is a lot less creepy than some others I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first version of Alice I owned had illustrations by John Tenniele, so I associate it with this version. I think the Tim Burton version is really creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourites! Great post, Kate! ~Hug~

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cheshire Cat is my favorite Alice in Wonderland character, of course! I just read both Alice books a couple of months ago...actually a re-read from long ago. I did like the Tim Burton film, but I think the Disney version will always be special because I loved it so as a child. I even had a Disney Alice in Wonderland paper doll set. She had the most awesome outfits, even a Queen of Hearts dress. I wish I still had it. =O(

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.