Jul 19, 2012

Cat Thursday

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

I was looking through some old photos and came across these ones of Jigglypuff. I used to keep scarves in this basket, and she thought it might be a nice place to sit. 





Have a great week cat lovers.

 xxx



6 comments:

  1. They do love to squeeze themselves in, don't they? I love these photos. I would be severely uncomfortable, but she is just the opposite and looks utterly relaxed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All hail the mighty (and very cute!) Jigglypuff! So sayeth the loyal servant of Mister Eccles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when they try to squeeze themselves into baskets or boxes. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love when cats curl up in things that they just barely fit in. It's adorable! Jigglypuff looks quite content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats think they rule, yet they can be so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.