Aug 3, 2012

Cat Thursday - Cat Theatre


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 



Hamish & Andy Cat Theatre





All photos - Hamish & Andy



Is it just me - or do people feel a bit conflicted when it comes to animals doing tricks? I always wonder whether the animals really like doing it or not? We recently went to the Loritz Circus and saw only one lot of animal tricks, which was some miniature horses. The rest was incredible tricks, acrobatics and dancing by humans. I enjoyed this a lot. But I still feel weird about animals doing tricks for our entertainment. 



More Photos of the Loritz Circus here.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, Kate. I'm really not sure how I feel about animals doing tricks. I've been to a couple of shows and they are wonderful to watch, but I have to wonder. I prefer to think the animals like receiving the treats they get for doing tricks and are treated well, but I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That Loritz Circus photo is amazing. And yes, I feel conflicted seeing animals do tricks too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love their secret for training! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Moscow Cat Theater was amazing! I always knew cats were really smart. I taught one of my cats how to walk a tightrope, like the one in the video, when I was a girl.

    I'm not sure about animals in circuses either. I really worry about the elephants because it seems they are really mistreated a lot of the time. Like Yvonne said, we hope they're treated well, but we probably would never know if they weren't.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.