Aug 9, 2012

Cat Thursday - Jigglypuff's woes


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 

Jigglypuff didn't have a good week. She had to have her flea drops and her worm medicine this week. 
As if that wasn't bad enough she got caught by Starchaser, putting her paw through the cage to hit the guinea pigs and got in trouble. She spent a lot of time moping around and staring in the fish pond remembering the days when she could have caught them. 
In the end I gave her some cheese and that cheered her up a bit. She likes cheese (just like Buffy the Vampire Slayer).


I made a little animation of her at the fish pond:

gif creator online





5 comments:

  1. Catching the guinea pig failed, the fish escaped, moping seems justified from a cat's perspective! Cheese makes up for a lot and heaps of admiration should help too. I think Jigglypuff has stunning marking and colours. What a beautiful girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes, we love her to bits even when she is naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - Jigglypuffs marking and colours are gorgeous!! My Mel and Burma both love cheese too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! I love the animation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor girl! I hope she's feeling better now. Give her a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.