Sep 13, 2012

Cat Thursday - hunting!





Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 


My busy day starts from the moment I get out of bed. As soon as I go to the bathroom the guinea pigs hear me and start whistling for some food. Once they have grains, grass and greens, then I feed the fish. The chickens have started up by now, scratching and clucking. So I feed them any scraps, check their water and pellets, sometimes give them cracked corn and collect the eggs. Every few days I let them out for a scratch around the yard depending upon what I am doing and what the weather is like. 



Meanwhile Jigglypuff has been following me around to check what the other animals of her kingdom are getting. Then when I walk back to the house she attacks me and then races me to the back door. She demands more biscuits even though hubby would have fed her some breakfast. Then when I have breakfast she likes to see what she can scrounge from me. By this time she has checked out if my son is up and about, so she can scrounge something from him. This continues for the rest of the day until it's dinner time. The hunting habits of the domestic cat are exhausting.



7 comments:

  1. LOL! Meal times for the animals are extremely exhausting! Love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Of all of the "big cats", the behaviour of the lion most closely relates to the domestic cat, so authorities say. Your Jigglypuff proves this may be correct! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jigglypuff is an adorable name for your kitty.

    I love that little sound that guinea pigs make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's darling! Sounds like she's a very hard worker keeping an eye out on everyone :)

    Happy "Cat Thursday"!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. A day in the life of teh Jigglypuffs...Imagine what she'd be like as Wigglytuff...teh cyoot times ten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew, all those animals. How do you do it? Jigglypuff knows just how to maneuver. Smart cat. =O)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.