Sep 28, 2012

Cat Thursday



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by 
The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 

It's Friday already here, and I missed Cat Thursday, but over on Facebook everyday is cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig day. You should join us. I'm here: https://www.facebook.com/bookscrafts.prettythings goodness, such shameless promotion.







4 comments:

  1. Yes, Darth Kitten, strikingly like Mr. Eccles, I might add, has struck...The universe will never be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! It could be Chloe or Grizelda...probably more Grizelda, which means Dark Battle. I wonder about those who don't like cats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And yes, we do love our kitty sharing on Facebook. There can never be too many cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!

    I find my lack of cats disturbing too.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.