Sep 20, 2012

CatDog Thursday


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 

So who remembers CatDog? My kids would watch this show, and I didn't get it. I mean I'm all for crazy stuff, but how did that thing go to the bathroom? Especially with all the food it used to eat. But then I would remember it's a cartoon. Sigh!







5 comments:

  1. I loved this show and used to watch it even before my sons were born. They love it now too. It is pretty ridiculous, but then again, most cartoons are. I often find myself scratching my head too over the stuff that happens in them, but then I remind myself, it is a cartoon after all. =O) I see Jigglypuff finds the idea of a catdog ridiculous. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a giggle at it too. I was just being silly :) Jigglypuff thinks cats are above dogs, so she would only approve of being cojoined with another cat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I remember the show, but I don't think I ever watched it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never watched the show, but I loved this post. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to watch this show with my little brothers. I was the type of kid that could not just accept it for the funny show it was, I had to complain that it didn't make sense because how would they eat and poop? LOL.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.