Oct 25, 2012

Cat Thursday - Halloween Style


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.  

I can't believe that October is nearly finished. I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment, so one thing at a time I guess and I will get there. I have lots to blog about, but not very much time. So I'll just plod along. Hope the year is going well for you. 



 Heidi Klum
 Emma Watson as Hermione (with a Polyjuice Potion hiccup).
Kim Kardashian




5 comments:

  1. Bwahaha. I LOVE the KISS kitten. How cute! The costume idea is pretty funny too.

    Happy Thursday!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Maybe I should dress up Mr. Eccles as Dr. Mew or Cat'Thulhu, though he'd look rather strange with tentacles. Love the Gene Simmons kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. I'm overwhelmed too. Hang in there. We will plod through, as you said. =O)

    Love that KISS kitty!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.